STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
The Strategic Development Department and quality management system is a structural division of NJSC
"Kh.Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University” that coordinates the activities of the University’s structural divisions for the development and adjustment of the development Strategy and plans of the University, monitoring their implementation, as well as general coordination of the management of the quality management system, based on a process approach.
The purpose of the unit is to increase the competitiveness of the university on the global market of educational services through preparation of structural divisions for national, international accreditation, and for participation in national and world rankings.
The main tasks of the department:
- planning and timely corrective measures to ensure the desired results and improvement, monitoring the indicators of the development strategy of the University;
- Identification of the University's position and timely monitoring and monitoring of changes in criteria;
- сoordination of activities of structural units within the framework of participation in the university rankings.
- coordination of the stages of implementation of the strategic directions of the university development
- management and implementation of the strategic plan for the development of the university, taking into account priority areas of activity
- forecasting problems of the quality of provided services
- development of proposals to improve the efficiency of the functioning of the university
The structure of the Strategic, innovative and international development department includes the following departments:
- Strategic Development Department
- International Partnership and Internationalization Department
- «ISpace» business- incubator and Eco-campus development department