Quality management system
The objectives of the QMS:
• implementation of the University Policy in the field of education quality;
• documentation support and maintenance of the documentation of the QMS of the university in an updated and operational state;
• coordination of implementation of the education quality management system in the structural divisions of the university;
• coordination and support of activities to measure, monitor, analyze and improve processes;
• providing activities for the audit of the QMS and self-assessment of the university;
• analysis and examination of the functioning of the QMS of structural units of the university;
• documentation management;
• record management;
• internal audit.
The department goal is - development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the QMS of the university in order to increase the satisfaction of consumers and other interested sides.
The main directions:
- planning: implementation and improvement of the QMS at the university;
- Engage young specialists and students in the framework of term papers and dissertations in the main directions of the service;
- preparation of materials for compilation of summary reports on the results of internal audits;
- conducting internal audits;
- control over the development and implementation of corrective and preventive actions;
- coordination of the activities of the university departments to improve staff qualifications in the field of quality management;
- informing stakeholders about the activities of the service on the University web page.