Scientific and technical council
In accordance with the Charter of Kh.Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University and the Regulations on the Department of Science, the governing body of scientific, technical, scientific, organizational and research activities at the university is the Scientific and Technical Council of Kh.Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University.
The main objectives and functions the STC of Kh.Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University are:
- development and implementation of the strategy for the development of scientific and technical, scientific and organizational and research activities of the university;
- organization and coordination of basic, search-and-applied, scientific research in the field of natural-technical and social-humanitarian sciences;
- development of the main directions of realization at the university of the Development Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, recommendations about implementation of scientific research work results of production, management and marketing of scientific developments;
- organization and coordination of the university's interaction with other research establishments and manufacturing enterprises, international foundations and organizations supporting science and education;
- the analysis of activities for the organization and coordination of the university's scientific research work of students (SRWS), the activation of forms and methods of involving students in the research process;
- organization of events on promotion and distribution of scientific achievements of the university (exhibitions, publishing);
- Implementation of coordination and control over the activities of scientific research centers (SRC);
- Analysis of the financial condition (SRW) research of the university and effective search of non-budgetary sources of financing.