The purpose of the Department of Youth Policy is to create conditions for successful socialization and effective self-realization of youth, development of youth potential and its use in the interests of innovative development of the university and the country as a whole. The achievement of this goal must be achieved by solving the following tasks:
- involving young people in social practice and informing them about potential opportunities for self-development, providing support for scientific, creative and entrepreneurial activity of young people.
- formation of a holistic support system for leadership skills, initiative and talented youth.
- civic education and patriotic education of young people, assistance in the formation of legal, cultural and moral values among young people.
- Youth and Social Affairs Department
- Sports and Cultural Development Center
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Education
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 9, 2015 No. 285-V "On State youth policy";
- The concept of the State youth policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2020 "Kazakhstan 2020: the way to the future"