Orhun Exchange Programme
The acceptance of applications for the 2018-2019 academic year for the exchange of stuff and students in the specialties "Humanities", "Foreign language: two foreign languages", "State and local government" within the exchange program "Orkhun" is open.
List of Universities:
- Baku State University;
- Azerbaijan Medical University;
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction;
- Azerbaijan University of Languages;
- Nazarbayev University;
- Kh. A. Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University;
- al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- L.N.Gumylev Eurasian National University;
- Manas Kyrgyz-Turkish University;
- International University of Kyrgyzstan;
- Zhusup Balasagun Kyrgyz National University;
- Huseyn Karasev University of Bishkek;
- OS University;
- Ege University;
- Ataturk University;
- Istanbul University;
- The University of Bitlis Erena;
- Eskishehir University of Osmangazi.
Conditions of participation in the program: tuition and accommodation are free. All other expenses are covered by the stuff / student independently.
Required documents (to be completed electronically in English):
1. Information on the candidate in the form;
2. Academic mobility program;
3. The certificate.
1. Application form (in the appendix)
2. Information about the student in the form (in the appendix)
3. Transcript (issued by the office registrar)
4. Agreement on learning (learning agreement)
Check the list of documents on the site!
The package of documents in paper form must be submitted before October 10 (inclusive) to the center of international cooperation, 265, the main building of the Kh.Dosmukhamedov ASU.
For more information about the Orhun Exchange program, please visit http://turkunib.org/orhun .
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. Our mission is to unlock the world’s cleantech potential that addresses climate change. The competition creates a stage for those ideas. ClimateLaunchpad is part of the Entrepreneurship offerings of EIT Climate-KIC.
A competition for vacant educational grants is announced in the following majors for the 2018 - 2019 academic year
Pedagogy and primary education methodology – First year – 1 grant
Initial military training – Second year – 1 grant
Biology – Third year – 1 grant
Informatics – Second year – 1 grant
Computing and software – Second year – 1 grant
Information systems – Second year – 1 grant
Kazakh language and literature – First year – 3 grants
Atyrau University has started the ASU 2018 admission for the Undergraduate programs. ASU offers admissions to various programmes through merit under the 4-year programme structure. The Admissions committee is located at the university library.
June 1 – June 20 – Applications for participation in complex testing.
June 20 – July 1 – Dates of Unified National Testing.
July 17 - July 23 - Dates of complex testing.
July 8 – July 13 - Dates of the creative examinations.
July 23 – July 30 - Applications for participation in the awarding of educational grants.