Японский «Фонд Мира Гои» проводит международный конкурс среди молодежи по написанию сочинения на тему «Learning form nature».
Данное мероприятие проводится в рамках программы «UNESCO Global Action Program on Education for Sustainable Development».
Согласно требованиям конкурса сочинение должно быть на одном из следующих языках: английский, французский, испанский, немецкий, японский. Приз за первое место приглашение в Японию. Сочинения и заявления для участия в конкурсе направляются напрямую японской стороне по ссылке https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest .
Крайний срок подачи документов 15 июня 2017 года.
2017 INTERNATIONAL ESSAY CONTEST FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- Organized by The Goi Peace Foundation
- Endorsed by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan; Japanese National Commission for UNESCO; Japan Private High School Federation; Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education; Japan Broadcasting Corporation; Nikkei Inc.
- Supported by FELISSIMO CORPORATION, SEIKO HOLDINGS CORPORATION
This program is an activity of the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development.
"LEARNING FROM NATURE"
Modern civilization has developed through controlling nature and exploiting its resources. At the same time, we human beings are part of the natural world, and nature has many things to teach us. Scientists, philosophers, poets, and artists have all found inspiration in nature. What can we learn from nature, and how can we make use of that learning for the future? Please describe your ideas, including your own observations and experiences.
1. Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2017) in one of the following age categories:
a) Children (ages up to 14) b) Youth (ages 15 - 25)
2. Essays must be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German; or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, excluding essay title. Essays may be typed or printed.
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating (1) category (Children or Youth) (2) your essay title (3) your name (4) address (5) phone number (6) e-mail (7) nationality (8) age as of June 15, 2017 (9) gender (10) school name (if applicable) (11) word count.
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. Please enclose a list of participants' names and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director.
Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
Please note that the organizer is unable to confirm receipt of essays or answer individual inquiries concerning contest results.
4. Entries may be submitted by postal mail or online.
IMPORTANT: To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration form from https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest and follow the required steps.
5. Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
6. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
7. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizers.
*** DEADLINE: Entries must be received by JUNE 15, 2017 (23:59 your local time).
*** AWARDS: The following awards will be given in the Children's category and Youth category respectively:
1st Prize: Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$880 as of February 2017) and gift ... 1 entrant
2nd Prize: Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$440 as of February 2017) and gift ... 2 entrants
3rd Prize: Certificate and gift ... 5 entrants
Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift ... 25 entrants
1st prize winners will be invited to the award ceremony to be held in Tokyo, Japan on November 25, 2017 and will receive the Minister of Education Award. (Travel expenses will be covered by the organizer.) Additional awards (Recognition for Effort, Best School Award, School Incentive Award) will be given if applicable.
All prize winners will be announced on October 31, 2017 on the Goi Peace Foundation web site https://www.goipeace.or.jp/. Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in December 2017.
*** PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO:
International Essay Contest c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan OR Send online through http://www.goipeace-essaycontest.org/.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
«I-SEED: инновациялар – әлеуметтік кәсіпкерлік және білім беру»