Türkiye Scholarships is a scholarship program which not only provides financial support but also ensures university placement for students in their intended program of application. With this feature, it differs from other scholarship programs in the world. Apart from university education, it is aimed to provide students with the benefits of social, cultural and academic extra- curricular programs and activities while they are in Turkey.
Today Türkiye Scholarships is a well-known scholarship program in most countries of different continents. Offering support also to academicians, researchers and civil servants in other countries, Türkiye Scholarships program offers various modules for research and Turkish language education.
Turkey Scholarships Duration:
· Undergraduate Scholarship (4 to 5 years)
· Master’s Scholarship ( 2 to 3 years)
· Doctoral Scholarship (3 to 4 years)
Benefits of Undergraduate Turkiye Burslari Scholarship:
· No application fee
· Monthly Stipend up to 800 TL
· Tuition Fee waiver
· Return Flight Ticket
· Health Insurance
· Accommodation will be provided
· Full coverage of 1 year Turkish Language program
How to Apply for the Turkey Scholarships?
· Candidates should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
· Applications can be submitted online without any admission fee.
· There is no application fee for the Turkey scholarship online application .
· Applicants should be acknowledged with the fact that there is some application for university placement and scholarship.
All required documents are mentioned below:
· Scanned copy of National ID OR a Passport
· A recent photograph
· National exam scores (for domestic students)
· Certificate of Graduation
· Academic transcripts
· International exam scores (if required)
· Language test scores (if required)
· A research proposal (for Ph.D. applicants only)
More information https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/